… or products that left my stash because they did not work on me or I found better options.
An important part of decluttering your stash is knowing when you have to get rid of something. We all have that instinctive need to keep things just in case or because we invested some money on them. Do not lie to yourself! If you do not use a product with certain regularity it is no good keeping it, it already is lost money and it is taking space in your stash.
You might throw them away if they are truly disastrous or you might find them new homes as other they might work for other people. The result though is the same: you are only left wit those products that truly work for you and that you honestly love.
Check out my bye bye posts to see which products did not work for me:
- A Kiko and a Mac eye shadow palettes plus two Belle eye shadows
- Cargo eyeshadows
- Mac Fabulousness collection travel brush kits
- Assorted brushes and 28 colours neutral palette
- Nyx Jumbo pencils (coming soon)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid eyeshadow (coming soon)
- Bourjois Healhty Mix Serum foundation in 53 (coming soon)
For other post related to products that did not work check out my bye byes tag