I am not sure if it is something in the air, if they all have gorgeous skin naturally or if flawless application is something you learn before you are able to vote, but I sure
am seriously jealous of am inspired by the bloggers below.
They all share very good technique and they are able to be both very subtle and very bold, imaginative and colourful. Yet, in my opinion, they always retain a certain ethereal quality that I would love to be able to emulate (is it because of the light in northern latitudes?).
Also, it is very interesting to read their posts and see the products used as they tend to include brands not often heard of in the English speaking community. In fact, it was while I was browsing reviews for MUS products that I found Killer Colours for the first time!
- Frida Skoglund‘s blog resides in the Swedish chic.se platform. A few days ago I fell in love with her pairing of MAC Uninterrupted and Satin Taupe in a smokey eye and with her festive green sparkly look. And I don’t even love green that much! But what I bow to, is managing to make baby blue not look like a bad 70s flashback!
- Ida Andersson‘s blog can be found on blogg.se. It is difficult to choose just a few looks, but from her recent posts alone I have been loving how she made a taupe lipstick look wearable and elegant, how she perfectly used purple and gold in a festive look (which I miserably failed to reproduce!) or how she created a sort of winter spirit look.
- Killer Colours was the first Scandinavian blogger that I started to follow, and yet I still lover her style. Recently, I thought her use of cooper instead of gold eyeliner was genius when paired with a red lipstick.
- Linda Halberg is a well stablished blogger. I thought that this peachy purple look was very refreshing and this gold eye and purple lipstick look is eye catching as well.
- Sandra Holmbom is my latest find. I love the cleanliness of the eyes in this look and the combination of this brown smokey eye with a turquoise eyeliner.
Bonus blogger: Australian Karima from Shameless Friperies; because her style is somewhat similar, because I think she is cute and funny, makes me drool over brushes and has gorgeous looks like this glittery one that I crave, or this mermaid look that make me want to jump into the sea!